2.22.2014

"Tiger Tangle That's Not A Tangle" - 5"x5" ink on paper © Kari Raley

Tiger © Kari Raley
"Tiger Tangle That's Not A Tangle"
5" x 5" ink on paper
© Kari Raley

When I brought out my supplies to get started on this one, I had intended to try my hand at a Zentangle, as I've seen more and more of this phenomenon popping up around here.

However, as with just about all of my artwork, as I progressed, things morphed into something else entirely.  It became a series of lines - none of which are straight, incidentally - that are all connected.

The only aspects of this piece that are still related to a "tangle" are the size (3.5" x 3.5" drawing) and the relaxation effect that drawing has.


Original artwork hand-drawn with archival quality india ink on 5" x 5" acid-free, heavyweight paper. Ink is waterproof, light-fast, and acid-free.

Prints and other products are available through my FineArtAmerica and Society6 stores.  Check out the "magic" of this piece on a T-shirt!
Please contact me through email to purchase the original, framed or unframed.








Add to Flipboard Magazine.